Relay information for the last match on July 29th:-
1. Teams can be made up of mixed age groups, but the youngest member determines the overall age group.
2. Teams can also be mixed sexes but won't count towards any records - they will, however, count in the informal team comp (see no.5).
3. Composite teams (i.e. members from different clubs) may be formed, but will not count towards any records, or score in the informal team competition (see no.5)
4. Relay events don't count towards your 3 events and will not score team points for the grand prix team competition or individual points.
5. There WILL however be an informal relay team competition on the night, with 3 points for 1st place, 2 for 2nd and 1 for 3rd, with bonus points for any record broken.
6. A maximum of one guest will be allowed per team, but they must be eligible by age (i.e. 35 and over) and be a member of your club to count for a record.
7. Team sheets will be available on the night, or you can download a pdf by clicking on the picture at the bottom of this post.
8. Last leg runner will be supplied with a relay number on the night - to replace league number on vest. An age group sticker will also be provided - please ensure you give the correct age group for each runner in your team (full date of birth required for any guest runners).
PS There may be some familiar faces on the track for this event - don't miss out on what should hopefully be a fun (and competitive, obviously!) evening! Also, to give you all something to aim for, check out the records for the relays below!
Click on pic below to download pdf - forms will be available on the night so don't worry if you can't print!